Our cord tissue banking program is turning 1!
In honour of our 1-year cord tissue program anniversary, Insception Lifebank will be giving away a Phil and Ted’s Lobster™ Chair (portable high chair valued at $90.00) to all customers who purchase cord blood AND cord tissue banking between May 15th and June 30th, 2015.
While parents have been banking cord blood stem cells with Insception Lifebank for over 18 years, now expectant parents can also bank their baby’s umbilical cord tissue, which is a rich source of mesenchymal stem cells (MSCs). The stem cells from cord tissue are different from those collected from cord blood, and they may have future potential to help repair and heal the body in unique ways. Clinical trials have been initiated to investigate the potential of MSCs from several different tissues in a variety of therapeutic areas, including:
- Autoimmune disorders – Crohn’s disease, MS, Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cardiovascular disease
- Liver disease
- Parkinson’s disease
- Bone and cartilage repair
- Spinal cord injury
Although scientists are optimistic that new cutting-edge therapies will result from cord tissue research, the application of cord tissue MSCs is in the early stage of clinical development.
More about the Phil & Ted’s Lobster Giveaway: Have lobster at the table every day! An award winning travel high chair, lobster flat packs into its own compact carry bag. Clip lobster on to almost any table or bench top at home or on your travel adventure, and keep your baby clean, safe and part of the family sitting right up at the table!
Celebrate our 1-year anniversary, enroll today to bank your baby’s cord blood and cord tissue.
Terms and conditions
- You must register and pay for cord blood and cord tissue from May 15 to June 30, 2015. The promotion ends at 11:59 pm (EST) on June 30, 2015. No exceptions.
- The gift will be shipped after the collection kit is received. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery of the gift.
- For multiples, you must register each child for cord blood and cord tissue to receive a gift per child. No exceptions.