If you have a family and live in Southern Ontario, primarily in the vicinity of the Greater Toronto Area, you were likely attending or curious about the Toronto Babytime Show. The city played host to the Babytime Show for the 16th time, and was once again a critical success.
As always the Baby Show was sponsored by many big name corporations, including Lego Duplo, Playtex, and even media organizations like the Toronto Star. The Baby Show celebrates the joys of parenting, and exhibits some of the most innovative products developed to aid parents as they raise their children.
There were dozens of exhibitors filling the booths at the International Centre near Pearson International Airport. Some of the exhibitors included:
· Attipas Canada showcasing the latest trends in baby and toddler fashion
· Edge-U-Kid promoting the newest toys, books, and other entertaining items developed for children
· Insception Lifebank educating families about banking a newborn baby’s umbilical cord blood
· Kiddie Proofers displaying the newest child proof materials to protect children throughout the house
In addition to educational benefits from the exhibitors, there were many entertaining features on hand for families to enjoy. Some of those events include:
· Lego Duplo allowed children to build their own model buildings using the toy bricks on hand
· Snugabug Portraits set up two portrait studios for families to capture a memory with a spring theme
· Kids Café allowed parents to feed their children healthy snacks as alternatives to traditional snack foods
Another Baby Show kicks off this weekend in Ottawa at the Ottawa Convention Centre before wrapping up for the spring in London on May 25 at the Western Fair District.