Cord Blood Basics
Parent Education Sessions
We recognize that public gatherings such as prenatal classes are being postponed, and as a result, we are offering multiple 30-minute online education sessions to all expectant parents.
The session will be hosted by one of our Registered Nurses, and our Scientific Director, Sue Mueller, Ph.D. Through our partnerships with leading Canadian hospitals, we are recognized for the delivery of balanced, scientific, evidence-based communications to both health care professionals and the Canadian public.
During the session we will cover:
- What is cord blood?
- Why collect & store cord blood?
- Why is cord blood being used in regenerative medicine?
- How is cord blood being explored in the treatment of autism and cerebral palsy?
- What is umbilical cord tissue?
- How much does it cost to store cord blood and tissue?
Thursday May 28, 2020
7PM EST – Register Here
Friday May 29, 2020
2PM EST – Register Here
In-Person Sessions with Facility Tour
In-person sessions and tours of our Mississauga facility are currently on hold. Please call 1 (866) 606-2790 should you require more information.