Refer a Friend
COVID-19: Increased Refer a Friend Incentive – Earn $250*
In an effort to make cord blood banking more accessible in this challenging time, we have enhanced our Refer a Friend program*.
- We have increased our Refer a Friend client incentive from $200 to $250
- Referral payments will be paid through a simple INTERAC e-Transfer to remove the necessity to present a cheque at your bank
There is no limit on the number of friends you may refer, however, they must be a first time client to Insception Lifebank.
For every friend you refer that stores with Insception Lifebank, we will provide you with a cheque, INTERAC e-Transfer, or storage credit for $250 if they purchase cord blood and cord tissue, or if they purchase cord blood only.
Even better, your friend will also receive an exclusive discount when they enroll to store their baby’s stem cells. Offer ends April 15, 2020 at 5PM EST.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no limit on the number of friends you may refer
- This offer cannot be used at enrollment in conjunction with any other Insception Lifebank offer
- The offer is only open to clients who have been referred (“referees”) by an existing Insception client (“referrer”)
- Referrers must complete this online form to be eligible for the offer. Verbal referrals without an online record are not eligible for the refer-a-friend offer
- Referees must enroll to store cord blood with or without cord tissue with Insception after 9am EST on Friday March 27, 2020 and prior to 5PM EST on April 15, 2020.
- Referees must successfully store their newborn child’s cord blood with or without cord tissue. Enrollment to store, without successful storage being completed does not qualify for the promotion
- Referees must be a first time client of Insception Lifebank. The refer-a-friend discount is not able to be used by clients who have already stored with Insception. They are eligible for the Repeat Client discount of $100
- Upon successful storage of their newborn’s cord blood or cord blood and tissue, the referee will be entitled to receive $250 off the total billing price if cord blood and tissue is stored or $200 off the total billing price if only cord blood is stored.
- Upon successful storage of the referee’s newborn cord blood or cord blood and tissue, the existing Insception client “referrer” will be entitled to receive a $250 cheque, INTERAC e-Transfer or storage credit. If only cord tissue is successfully stored, there is no cheque or storage credit issued.
- Program eligibility and exceptions are at the sole discretion of Insception Lifebank