Refer a Friend
Refer a Friend and Earn up to $135*
For every friend you refer that stores with Insception Lifebank, we will provide you with a cheque or storage credit for $135 if they purchase cord blood and cord tissue or $75 if they purchase cord blood only.
Even better, your friend will also receive $135 off if they enroll to store cord blood and tissue or $75 off if they enroll to store cord blood only.
There is no limit on the number of friends you may refer, however, they must be a first time client to Insception Lifebank.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no limit on the number of friends you may refer
- This offer cannot be used at enrollment in conjunction with any other Insception Lifebank offer
- The offer is only open to clients who have been referred (“referees”) by an existing Insception client (“referrer”)
- Referrers must complete this online form to be eligible for the offer. Verbal referrals without an online record are not eligible for the refer-a-friend offer
- Referees must successfully store their newborn child’s cord blood with or without cord tissue. Enrollment to store, without successful storage being completed does not qualify for the promotion
- Referees must be a first time client of Insception Lifebank. The refer-a-friend discount is not able to be used by clients who have already stored with Insception. They are eligible for the Repeat Client discount of $100
- Upon successful storage of their newborn’s cord blood or cord blood and tissue, the referee will be entitled to receive $135 off the total billing price if cord blood and tissue is stored or $75 off the total billing price if only cord blood is stored.
- Upon successful storage of the referee’s newborn cord blood and tissue, the existing Insception client “referrer” will be entitled to receive a $135 cheque or storage credit or a $75 cheque or storage credit if cord blood only is stored. If only cord tissue is successfully stored, there is no cheque or storage credit issued.
- Program eligibility and exceptions are at the sole discretion of Insception Lifebank