Refer a Friend
Refer a Friend & Earn $200*
For every friend you refer that stores with Insception Lifebank, we will provide you with a cheque or storage credit for $200 if they purchase cord blood and cord tissue or if they purchase cord blood only.
Even better, your friend will also receive an exclusive discount when they enroll to store their baby’s stem cells. There is no limit on the number of friends you may refer, however, they must be a first time client to Insception Lifebank. This offer is only available until July 31, 2020 at 5PM EST.
Terms & Conditions:
- There is no limit on the number of friends you may refer
- This offer cannot be used at enrollment in conjunction with any other Insception Lifebank offer
- The offer is only open to clients who have been referred (“referees”) by an existing Insception client (“referrer”)
- Referrers must complete this online form to be eligible for the offer. Verbal referrals without an online record are not eligible for the refer-a-friend offer
- Referees must successfully store their newborn child’s cord blood with or without cord tissue. Enrollment to store, without successful storage being completed does not qualify for the promotion
- Referees must be a first time client of Insception Lifebank. The refer-a-friend discount is not able to be used by clients who have already stored with Insception. They are eligible for the Repeat Client discount of $100
- Upon successful storage of their newborn’s cord blood and tissue, the referee will be entitled to receive $250 off the total billing price or $150 off the total billing price if cord blood only is successfully stored
- Upon successful storage of the referee’s newborn cord blood or cord blood and tissue, the existing Insception client “referrer” will be entitled to receive a $200 cheque or storage credit. If only cord tissue is successfully stored, there is no cheque or storage credit issued.
- Offer is valid from 9AM EST June 30, 2020 until July 31, 2020 at 5PM EST
- Program eligibility and exceptions are at the sole discretion of Insception Lifebank