Join the thousands of Canadians who have banked their baby’s precious umbilical cord stem cells to ensure their children or family members will have an opportunity to benefit from potential medical treatments today or in the future.
Who’s banking cord blood today? People who…
- don’t want to miss the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to bank the amazing potential of cord blood and cord tissue stem cells for future medical treatments
- want to provide more medical options for their family
- are mixed heritage Canadians, which makes it more difficult to obtain a bone marrow match
- have a family history of a disease that can now be treated with cord blood stem cells
- have a family history of autism, acquired hearing loss, type 1 diabetes, cerebral palsy, pediatric brain injury or spinal cord injury. Clinical trials are underway to investigate if regenerative treatments using cord blood stem cells are effective for these diseases and more in the future.8