Contest Terms and Conditions
Enter the Contest
No purchase necessary to enter.
- Participants can enter the contest before the deadline by filling in the entry form. One entry to the contest will be awarded when the form is filled out thoroughly and submitted.
- The prize is 18 years of cord blood and tissue storage including collection kit, processing, courier fees, storage fees and applicable taxes for one child to be awarded in a random draw to be held on from all valid entries received for the prize. Chances of winning the prize will depend upon the number of entries received.
- Any costs or expenses incurred by the winner in claiming or using the prize other than as set forth in these Terms and Conditions will be the responsibility of the winner. Prize must be accepted as awarded; no cash substitutes. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if stated prize becomes unavailable for reasons not related to the winner.
- This contest is open to Canadian residents only (excluding Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, except employees of Insception Biosciences Inc. (“Sponsor”) its affiliates and advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family of such employees and persons with whom such employees are domiciled. “Immediate family” is defined as parents, siblings, children or spouse.
- Entrants are only eligible for the prize provided all submission and eligibility conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions have been met.
- This contest is only open to new participants who have not yet banked their baby’s cord blood with Insception Lifebank.
- Limit of one entry per new participant. In the event of a dispute, all email entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the email account from which they were sent.
Prize Winner Notification
- Insception Lifebank will contact the potential winner via phone and/or email
- The winner must respond via phone or email, confirming the receipt of the notification regarding the prize distribution within 48 hours.
- If the winner fails to respond within the time period specified, or otherwise does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, the prize may be given to an alternative winner chosen by random draw from among all remaining eligible entries or to a recognized charity from the city of the winner.
- Winner will be required to sign a release form confirming acceptance of the prize as awarded and releasing Sponsor and its affiliates from any liability relating to their prize. By entering this contest, entrants consent to the use of their names and/or photographs for publicity purposes without compensation, worldwide in perpetuity and in any form of media including the Internet.
- Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, not received, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, stolen or illegible entries; or (ii) failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, servers, access providers, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or recipient. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the contest is not capable of running as originally planned for any reason (such as tampering or infection by computer virus, fraud, technical failures, printing or distribution errors, or any other causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the contest). If, as a result of an error relating to the entry process, drawing or any other aspect of the contest, there are more potential winners of prizes than contemplated in these Terms and Conditions, there will be a random draw amongst all eligible prize claimants after the contest closing date to award the prize.
- BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS CONTEST, INCLUDING WEBSITES, ENTRY PAGES AND THE PRIZE, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND THAT TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS REGARDING THE PRIZE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR OR GENERAL USE OR PURPOSE.
- In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions and disclosures or other statements contained in any contest-related materials, including but not limited to the contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of these rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- All decisions of the contest judges will be final and binding.